Crop Hoodie Size Guide
Please read this whole guide carefully!
General fit notes:
- Cropped body -- falls above waist
- Comfy, flowy fit
- Raw hem
The BEST way to order the right size
Measure a hoodie or sweatshirt you already own that fits you well (it doesn't have to be a crop sweatshirt). Then compare it to our measurements below.
Our crop hoodies in U.S. measurements (inches):
- S - 18 ⅝" body length, 22" chest width
- M - 19 ⅜" body length, 23 ½" chest width
- L - 21 ⅜" body length, 25 ½" chest width
- XL - 22 ⅛" body length, 27 ½" chest width
- 2XL - 22 ⅞" body length, 29 ½" chest width
Our crop hoodies in metric measurements (cm):
- S - 47.2 body length, 55.9 chest width
- M - 49.3 body length, 59.7 chest width
- L - 54.4 body length, 64.8 chest width
- XL - 56.1 body length, 69.8 chest width
- 2XL - 58.2 body length, 75 chest width
U.S. women's sizes
For most women, the following sizing will result in a relaxed fit.
4-6 = S 8-10 = M 12-14 = L 16-18 = XL 20-22 = 2XL
Our crop hoodies are made of 52% cotton/48% poly fleece, which means they will shrink a little when washed, but not much!
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to emails within one business day (Monday-Friday).