Hoodie size guide
Please read this whole guide carefully!
This guide applies to our hoodies. It does not apply to our sweatshirts or other items.
General fit notes:
- Retail fit — relaxed but not boxy
- Unisex sizes
- Has a hood
- Kangaroo pockets
The BEST way to order the right size
Measure a hoodie you already own that fits you well, then compare it to our measurements below.
Our hoodies in U.S. measurements (inches):
- S - 26 ⅜" body length, 19 ½" chest width
- M - 27 ½" body length, 21 ½" chest width
- L - 28 ⅝" body length, 23 ½" chest width
- XL - 29 ¾" body length, 25 ½" chest width
- 2XL - 30 ⅞" body length, 27 ½" chest width
Our hoodies in metric measurements (cm):
- S - 67 body length, 49.5 chest width
- M - 69.8 body length, 54.6 chest width
- L - 72.6 body length, 59.7 chest width
- XL - 75.6 body length, 64.8 chest width
- 2XL - 78.4 body length, 69.8 chest width
Jack is an adult male who's 6 feet (183 cm) tall, has a chest circumference of 42.5 inches (108 cm), and a waist circumference of 33.5 inches (85 cm). He's wearing a size MEDIUM.
Brianna is an adult female who's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, has a chest circumference of 34.6 inches (88 cm), a waist circumference of 27.1 inches (69 cm), and a hip circumference of 37.7 inches (96 cm). She's wearing a size MEDIUM.
U.S. women's sizes
For most women, the following sizing will result in a loose, relaxed fit.
4-6 = S 8-10 = M 12-14 = L 16-18 = XL 20-22 = 2XL
Heather colors are 60% cotton and 40% poly fleece; white and black are 52% cotton and 48% poly fleece. This means our hoodies will shrink a little when washed... but not a lot!
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com. We aim to respond to emails within one business day (Monday-Friday).