Unisex short sleeve tee size guide
Please read this whole guide carefully!
General fit notes:
- Fits like a classic t-shirt — relaxed and loose
- Unisex sizing
- Falls below the waist
The BEST way to order the right size
Measure a t-shirt you already own that fits you well, then compare it to our measurements below.
Our shirts in U.S. measurements (inches):
- XS - 27" body length, 16.5" chest width
- S - 28" body length, 18" chest width
- M - 29" body length, 20" chest width
- L - 30" body length, 22" chest width
- XL - 31" body length, 24" chest width
- 2XL - 32" body length, 26" chest width
- 3XL - 33" body length, 28" chest width
- 4XL - 34" body length, 30" chest width
Our shirts in metric measurements (cm):
- XS - 68.6 body length, 42 chest width
- S - 71.1 body length, 45.7 chest width
- M - 73.7 body length, 50.8 chest width
- L - 76.2 body length, 55.9 chest width
- XL - 78.7 body length, 61 chest width
- 2XL - 81.3 body length, 66 chest width
- 3XL - 83.8 body length, 71.1 chest width
- 4XL - 86.4 body length, 76.2 chest width
Aidan is an adult male who's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, has a chest circumference of 37.7 inches (96 cm), and a waist circumference of 33.4 inches (85 cm). He's wearing a size MEDIUM.
Jessica is an adult female who's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, has a chest circumference of 34.6 inches (88 cm), a waist circumference of 27.16 inches (69 cm), and a hip circumference of 37.7 inches (96cm). She's wearing a size MEDIUM.
U.S. women's sizes
For most women, the following sizing will result in a loose, relaxed fit.
0-2 = XS 4-6 = S 8-10 = M 12-14 = L 16-18 = XL 20-22 = 2XL 24-26 = 3XL 28-30 = 4XL
Heather colors are a cotton/polyester blend — which means they will shrink a little when washed... but not a lot! Other colors are a lightweight 100% pre-shrunk cotton, which means there will be some shrinking.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to emails within one business day (Monday-Friday).